• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.
Caribou Gear Tarp

Marsupial Gear Enclosed Bino Harness

BuglinDrew

Continuing my hunt for a bino harness that I don't have to fight with all of the time, I'm seeing great reviews on here and elsewhere for the Marsupial Gear Enclosed harness and I'm about ready to pull the trigger. My binos are Vortex Diamondback 12x50, I'm reading some reviews that say people are having a hard time fitting certain models of 12x50 and larger binos in the medium sized harness.

So, does anyone out there with 12x50 binos or larger have any experience with this harness? I'm not afraid of something a little bit bulkier on my chest - I would prefer that to needing to use two hands to get my nockers out all the time - would anyone with any experience with this situation recommend the medium or large sized harness?

Thanks in advance!

Ridge Ghost

I have no experience with 12x's, but I have found their sizing chart to be right on for several pairs of 10x42s fitting my size small harness. I would have no issue trusting their sizing chart for your binos as well. The website says you need a size medium.

BuglinDrew

Thanks for the replies. I saw a couple of reviews that made me a little nervous about their size chart but it sounds like it's time to pull the trigger!

Huntkook

Continuing my hunt for a bino harness that I don't have to fight with all of the time, I'm seeing great reviews on here and elsewhere for the Marsupial Gear Enclosed harness and I'm about ready to pull the trigger. My binos are Vortex Diamondback 12x50, I'm reading some reviews that say people are having a hard time fitting certain models of 12x50 and larger binos in the medium sized harness.

So, does anyone out there with 12x50 binos or larger have any experience with this harness? I'm not afraid of something a little bit bulkier on my chest - I would prefer that to needing to use two hands to get my nockers out all the time - would anyone with any experience with this situation recommend the medium or large sized harness?

Thanks in advance!
I have Nikon 12x56 and they are too snug for the large. I purchased the AGC Denali and they fit perfectly. Marsupial makes extremely good products. The AGC is also well made. Both are made in the USA.

Boarmaster

For myself I would purchase the Marsupial. I bought two of the open style last year for two different size binos so my bino harness budget is blown for a few years. I really like the harness and the case as its not to bulky. I do have an Alaskan That is really bullet proof and carries a lot more items including my rangefinder and phone. If I didnt mine the bulk I would probably use it more but find the Marsupials more comfortable.