Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Marshall Tucker....RIP

noharleyyet

@BigHornRam ...99 years old RIP

@BigHornRam ...99 years old RIP

Thanks! I didn't see that till now. I didn't even know Marshall Tucker was still alive. 99 years, that is something! I've been thinking about naming my mules when I get a couple, Marshall and Tucker. Good idea?🙂

You better copywrite noharleyyet before some young musicians decide to name their band after you!😉

True story, this summer while Marshall Tucker Band was playing here at my local yearly summer concert event, a giant thunderstorm blew over, shut down the concert with lighting. It started a fire on the mtn above town. I cannot make this stuff up.................almost felt like I needed to pay extra.

Last Marshall Tucker concert I went to was in the late 80's at a bar in Wisconsin Dells. I thought I would use the bathroom before the show started, and the band came out of a room nearby. So I fell in line behind the band and headed back towards the stage. I was wearing my cowboy hat and some guy slapped me on the back and said "go get em"! For that brief second I was a member of Marshall Tucker Band!🙂

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back