Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Marlin Big Loop 45-70 (Ruger)

They look great, I’m glad Ruger has taken the time to do it right! I’m sure those are awesome but a 336 in 30-30 is really high on my list once they are back out.

Thanks for sharing this. I didnt know Ruger bought Marlin. I'd love to still hunt elk with that .

Would love to add one of these to the collection but the prices are out of sight right now on them.

Good looking gun. I swear if there were major spear making companies they’d be advertising them as “silencer result.” I guess that’s just knowing what most or many want though.

Lots of really nice features over the old ones. I’m curious how they feel in hand. Threaded barrel is better than the old ported barrel. I wish that they offered it in a 20” or 22” barrel, and they have definitely gotten more expensive.

Probably made by lazy millennials. Is the lever palmable?

Well, ah, yeah. Hmmm. Really?

I guess it ain't your grandpa's '95, but maybe, if it is well made, it is what the world needs right now.

If I was a member of Ruger/Marlin's Board of Directors, I'd be ordering a case of Pepto Bismol. :)

O give me a home,
Where the Marlins all Roam
in Walnut and Blue Steel.
etc, etc.

Well, ah, yeah. Hmmm. Really?

I guess it ain't your grandpa's '95, but maybe, if it is well made, it is what the world needs right now.

If I was a member of Ruger/Marlin's Board of Directors, I'd be ordering a case of Pepto Bismol. :)

O give me a home,
Where the Marlins all Roam
in Walnut and Blue Steel.
etc, etc.
Calm down the blued wood stocked rifles will be back. They're placating to the average gun buyer right now. You've been in the minority of gun buyers for the last 2 decades...not arguing just stating the obvious.

Calm down the blued wood stocked rifles will be back. They're placating to the average gun buyer right now. You've been in the minority of gun buyers for the last 2 decades...not arguing just stating the obvious.
More like a century than 2 decades, but who is counting?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back