Marathon seat covers

cahunter805

Randy or others
I know you prefer these. Looking at possibly getting some also. Do you guys get the head rest covers? Also anyone add the front pockets? I will definitely get the rear map pockets.
Any promo code Randy?

Thank you!

Never heard of them but im watching this thread now. Just got a brand new rig yesterday, need some good seat covers. Front pockets????? What do they hang below the seat or something?

Randy uses another brand made in Montana but pretty much the same as marathon. I have 400,000 miles on a set of marathon superhides. After the second driver seat rebuild I do need a new cover. I have not adjusted or touched any of the other seat covers over those miles and 20 years. The marathons fit tighter than a 2nd skin on my f350.

I use Headwaters seat covers. Not sure if they have a promo code. They're so busy, I doubt they have a promo code. You can ask when you call - (406) 285-3001.

Randy or others
I know you prefer these. Looking at possibly getting some also. Do you guys get the head rest covers? Also anyone add the front pockets? I will definitely get the rear map pockets.
Any promo code Randy?

Thank you!
Marathon? Let's a long time?

I like mine. Purchased them in June 2016 and have 125k miles behind the wheel with them. I didn't have a problem putting them on, but did slice my thumb on sharp metal on the seat. Little duct tape and full recovery. I did have to tighten the seat one time but nothing I would consider an issue.

I installed Marathon seat covers in the '97 Dodge I gave my son in about 2009. They are still in there and look great.
I never had to adjust or re-tighten the covers on the front or rear seats.

Use ours for work, had a guy that would grease my equipment, seemed to get just as much on himself. Just take them out & wash once in a while, never just like new but save the seat.

Ordered mine in january. They said id have them mid march. Still waiting.
They have been short staffed due to the pandemic. I talked to them this week and they were 2 weeks behind schedule. Mine were cut headed to sewing. Can’t wait to see what all the hype is about!

They have been short staffed due to the pandemic. I talked to them this week and they were 2 weeks behind schedule. Mine were cut headed to sewing. Can’t wait to see what all the hype is about!
Yeah, i know how screwy things are, so i havent called them and harrassed them. I figure theyve got a lot of folks doing that already and are likely pretty sick of it.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back