Many Thanks to My New Friends!

LawVegas

I just can't tell you how welcome you have made me feel. If only I could have had as many dates when I was young and single . . . . I cannot wait to get to meet you all over the coming weeks and years. You are always welcome to contact me anytime you are in Vegas. Del, Westy, da and Ken, you guys are fantastic. Got fish?, man are you grumpy when you get awakened out of a dead sleep! j/k. If any of you are on Saggy Fri, I'll be the fat (morbidly obese, really) hispanic dude being yelled at by Ken. Come on over and say hi. :D

LawVegas.
You should have told Elkhunter and I this last week when we were in Vegas :D :D :D
We would have called you to go for Kawwwwfffeee...LOL...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-08-2002 22:52: Message edited by: Left Behind ]</font>

Good luck LawVegas! I hope you have a great time! Sounds like you're going to be with great company! Ken just might teach you a thing or two! Wish I could be out there to meet you. I'm sure our paths will cross some day. Hopefully not in the court room! LOL! :D I still love what Shakespeer said :eek:

John

Glad you could hook up with Ken for Friday.

Good Luck, and watch out if he brings along a pink thong.

Westy...

Hey LawVegas, I will be at Saguaro all weekend. I'll get there Friday evening and stay until Sunday morning. I will look for you. If you see me(white Allison) stop and say hello.

NoviceDave

Novice Dave, I hear from DMI you are selling a boat. Any truth to the rumor? Want to drop some info on it so I can see if I can muster the food stamps to pay for it?

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back