Yeti GOBOX Collection

Making it Harder to Buy Guns and Amno

I know, its a credit transaction discussion, but shipping changes were introduced and related, so here is another perspective for consideration. It seems that some Senators sent "intimidation letters" to key shipping companies. [below section is from the article...]

Democrat Intimidation Letters to Shipping Companies

The letters obtained by AmmoLand News are all identical and were sent to freight shippers, railroads, and common carriers like Fed Ex and UPS. The letters were signed by Democrat Senators Edward Markey, Dick Blumenthal, Cory Booker, Dianne Feinstein, and Chris Murphy. All the signers are known for being outspoken anti-gun advocates. Although there is no smoking gun that the letters caused the change, there is no doubt about the letter’s intent.

The letters claimed the signers were concerned about lax shipping measures and insinuated that the shipping measures were causing an “epidemic of gun violence.” The letter requested records going back five years. They also wanted to know the shipping companies’ policies regarding securing firearm shipments.

The letter claims that criminals were exploiting shipping companies’ policies to get their hands on guns. The letter uses examples from California, where 36 handguns were recovered that police were able to track back to stolen shipments. They also highlighted 46 shotguns that were stolen from a California railyard. The letters try to build a narrative that shipping companies need to change their policies.

I would pay good money to put Blumenthal and Boebert on the island of misfit toys, and have them go at it bare knucks. My money is on the chick.
Boebert has been a staunch supporter of our second amendment. Blumenthal, on the other hand, wants to eliminate the second amendment. I support the second and those that advocate for it.

I know, its a credit transaction discussion, but shipping changes were introduced and related, so here is another perspective for consideration. It seems that some Senators sent "intimidation letters" to key shipping companies. [below section is from the article...]

Democrat Intimidation Letters to Shipping Companies

The letters obtained by AmmoLand News are all identical and were sent to freight shippers, railroads, and common carriers like Fed Ex and UPS. The letters were signed by Democrat Senators Edward Markey, Dick Blumenthal, Cory Booker, Dianne Feinstein, and Chris Murphy. All the signers are known for being outspoken anti-gun advocates. Although there is no smoking gun that the letters caused the change, there is no doubt about the letter’s intent.

The letters claimed the signers were concerned about lax shipping measures and insinuated that the shipping measures were causing an “epidemic of gun violence.” The letter requested records going back five years. They also wanted to know the shipping companies’ policies regarding securing firearm shipments.

The letter claims that criminals were exploiting shipping companies’ policies to get their hands on guns. The letter uses examples from California, where 36 handguns were recovered that police were able to track back to stolen shipments. They also highlighted 46 shotguns that were stolen from a California railyard. The letters try to build a narrative that shipping companies need to change their policies.

Heaven forbid they focus a little on the looting......
Screenshot_20220915-101118_Chrome.jpg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back