Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Make a new draw system from scratch.

Let's say a new state was made and you are given a blank canvas to create a whole new draw system from scratch for residents and nonresidents. Tell me what your system would be and how it would work.
Not another one of these threads, Lol. Just a place to blow off steam while not drawing tags. Even throwing us high point holders under the bus and ending outfitter welfare won’t prevent the runaway train social media driven tag supply & demand problem. My only goal is to stay ahead of states cheapening my points long enough to burn them on five premium hunts before I turn 70, then walk away from the train wreck.

Not another one of these threads, Lol. Just a place to blow off steam while not drawing tags. Even throwing us high point holders under the bus and ending outfitter welfare won’t prevent the runaway train social media driven tag supply & demand problem. My only goal is to stay ahead of states cheapening my points long enough to burn them on five premium hunts before I turn 70, then walk away from the train wreck.
A place where you can be King or Queen

Same system as AZ but you can also earn additional points for turning in solid evidence of any illegal activities that lead to arrest, (e.g. video a utv on a closed road or traveling off road).

Back