Made in the U.S.A.

Huntkook

Looking to put together a rifle/scope set up that components are made or assembled in the U.S. I was looking at the Christensen Arms Ridgeline topped with a Leupold scope. Would like to hear your thoughts on this set up or any other set up. I've personally have shouldered the Ridgeline and like the feel of the rifle, but would like to compare. The Ridgeline is at the top of my budget.

Looking to put together a rifle/scope set up that components are made or assembled in the U.S. I was looking at the Christensen Arms Ridgeline topped with a Leupold scope. Would like to hear your thoughts on this set up or any other set up. I've personally have shouldered the Ridgeline and like the feel of the rifle, but would like to compare. The Ridgeline is at the top of my budget.
My best friend has a Christiansen Arms Ridgeline in 28 Nosler topped with a Leupold (not sure which model).
He absolutely loves it! Very accurate, great looking (if you care about looks), lightweight, and packs a punch with the 175 grainers he shoots.
He tried two shots without the brake on it, that was plenty, he likes the brake now!
I wouldn’t hesitate to invest in the same setup, if you care what I think. 🤣

Cartridge? mtmuley

Any Weatherby or a model 70.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother-in-law has a Ridgeline in 300PRC topped with a very nice Leupold. Sexiest gun I have ever shot. Carbon fiber wrapped barrel. Spiral bolt. Weighs 6.5lbs. With the brake on it, my creedmoor kicks harder. I don’t think you can go wrong. 👍

I really like the VX3i 4.5-14x40mm with the B&C reticle. It is a great package with a very useable power range. I also really like the 6x42mm fixed power Leupold. Sharp, clear, and tough. Leupold makes some great mounts as does Talley. USA Made. The one's shown are Talley mounts.

1593797596396.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back