M.R. briefcase

mrmedora

I recieved a notification that Mystery Ranch is dropping a 3-way briefcase on us. Any intel from the insiders here? I'd love to add one of these to my daily routine! Can't wait to see/hear the specs on this piece!

Scott

Ordered my briefcase in Black last night. Won't be ready to ship til June, but can't wait. Decided to throw a 3 liter Antidote in on the order. Why not, right?! Will let ya know what I think when it arrives.

Scott

You know it! This will be my first NEW MR piece. I bought a used Crew Cab here and really like it, so now I am interested to see how the customer service is at MR. Wish I could get it for my trip to Anchorage, but realize the release isn't until June. Will have plenty of opportunities to put it to use and will give a product review when I've logged enough miles with it.
Scott

Ohhhh, that looks sweet! I love MR stuff. But I just realized by looking at the page on the briefcase that MR outsources to the Philippines on some items. I didn't know that. Now I own plenty of stuff that's foreign made but I make a point buy American when possible, especially with my quality everyday use stuff. Now I'm not saying it's a total deal breaker but my current work bag is a Red Oxx Gator made in Montana. I guess I don't get why a company like MR, with the reputation they have, feel the need to outsource select items?

Still, I realllly like that briefcase.

I have one! And it is sweet...can double as a yote backpack or be used to carry my computer. I have a coyote colored 3-way!
I think I have a pick on instagram..will see if I can post some of it.
Love it

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brady1988
Back