Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Luckiest Sheep Hunter Ever

drthornton

I was searching for hunting shows last night and came across a Bighorn hunt in the Breaks. When I watched it they told the story of this "Lucky" guy. Not only did he draw a non-res MT Sheep tag but also non-res in CO and NV....all in the same year.

http://www.pursuitchannel.com/ShowDetail.asp?ShowID=133

This may be an old show and may have already been discussed here but I thought you Sheep guys involved in the decades it takes to draw 1 tag would appreciate this "Lucky Sheep Hunter" who drew 3 in 1 year.

Pretty lucky.

I liked the 300 yard "parting shot" at the running ram, after he had cleanly missed him standing broadside.

yep, said it like it was a normal see ya later salute. Maybe they looked but they sure did not show or speak about any checking for blood. at least he rolled the exact same sheep later on.

Actually, he said it didnt look like he hit it so "I guess we'll go find another one." Didn't sound like they wasted much time looking for it. I really wasnt impressed.

I wasn't impresse either. When I first saw the miss I figured he was the same FWP officer that went out with Lewton trying not to blow his cover. To me that shot looked about 3 ft or more off.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back