Lowas 33% off at Shoebuy today 11/26

AKDrifter

$240 for Tibet Pros. Id be swooping on this deal if I didnt have a fresh pair queued up.

They are 25% off with the email promotion, plus the 8% sale now. I thought about ordering a pair when I got the 25% off email the other day.

Good price. About 2 months ago I found some Lowa HUNTER GTX for $250 or I would be on this deal.

Guess I should have waited a week to buy my new Kenetrek pacs. :mad:

No kidding. I had no idea endless sold kenetrek till you just mentioned this. Kenetrek mounhtain extremes for 30% off. Shopper paralysis setting in...

But I can get a pair of the kenetrek extremes plus a pair of tibets for $378 delivered. I want it all.

Problem is I have a very narrow foot.

Bob Wards in Montana has Kenetreks at $270 for the extremes and $220 for the Hardscrabble lights on sale today.

No kidding. I had no idea endless sold kenetrek till you just mentioned this. Kenetrek mounhtain extremes for 30% off. Shopper paralysis setting in...

But I can get a pair of the kenetrek extremes plus a pair of tibets for $378 delivered. I want it all.

Problem is I have a very narrow foot.

I want it all too! Problem is I have a very narrow wallet!:(

Ordered one of each (mountian extremes with 400 gram insulation) and the Tibets from endless.com at 30% off and free shipping and free return shipping. We'll see which one I like best and send the other back (maybe).

Ordered one of each (mountian extremes with 400 gram insulation) and the Tibets from endless.com at 30% off and free shipping and free return shipping. We'll see which one I like best and send the other back (maybe).

endless.com has kenetreks and lowas and everything else for 30% off again plus free shipping and return shipping. If you are probably getting a sweater vest for christmas, make it rigth by getting great boots...

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back