LOWA Closeout at Sportsmans

belshawelk

Walked into Sportmans today in Idaho looking for a pair of 8" boots to replace my warn out ones with black Friday deals. While I am a Kenetrek person I was open to other brands for non 10" boots if I got a good deal

Tried on Crispi, Kennetrek, Zamberlain and by chance a pair of Lowa. They fit the best

All are around $350-450 give or take

Tried the Lowa's Tibet GTX which say $355. She told me they are on closeout $109. Got any more I asked. She said they had a pair in the 10" version. Closeout $118 from $395. I bought them both.

If you need boots may be worth seeing if they have more.

Walked into Sportmans today in Idaho looking for a pair of 8" boots to replace my warn out ones with black Friday deals. While I am a Kenetrek person I was open to other brands for non 10" boots if I got a good deal

Tried on Crispi, Kennetrek, Zamberlain and by chance a pair of Lowa. They fit the best

All are around $350-450 give or take

Tried the Lowa's Tibet GTX which say $355. She told me they are on closeout $109. Got any more I asked. She said they had a pair in the 10" version. Closeout $118 from $395. I bought them both.

If you need boots may be worth seeing if they have more.
That's a steal. I might swing by there in a few as my kid needs a pair. That's a really good boot and would be a deal at 20% off.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back