Yeti

Lost a great outdoorsman and dedicated Hunttalker

stillkickin

Wanted to let you all know that one of the finest, smartest, and dedicated sportsman I have ever had the privilege to call my friend and hunting partner lost his battle with brain cancer today.

He was the definition of an ethical hunter, respected and knew more about the environment he hunted in than most seasoned wildlife professionals. He was also an ardent follower of Hunttalk, attached is his last thread:

Please raise a toast to Dan, may he Rest In Peace.

recon6036

Damn, I had no idea, Mark. Although, I never met him, I too enjoyed his posts and the U.P. Bond Yoopers have.
My condolences

Scott85

I’m so sorry. I’m lifting up prayers for his family and friends.

Mtnhunter1

Wanted to let you all know that one of the finest, smartest, and dedicated sportsman I have ever had the privilege to call my friend and hunting partner lost his battle with brain cancer today.

He was the definition of an ethical hunter, respected and knew more about the environment he hunted in than most seasoned wildlife professionals. He was also an ardent follower of Hunttalk, attached is his last thread:

Rest in peace Dan.

Really enjoyed his photo adventures and his eye for the unique.

May there be clean water, blue skies and cool air to breath on the other side.

Rhcuam

Looks like he had a great run!
It is cool he shared so many of his photos.

neffa3

Damn. So sorry to hear. He posted some great pics

🍻

Yeti

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danny Dinkey Adventures