Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

*Looking for partner in Elk/Bow drop camp*

Bonecracker

I am looking for a partner in a 2004 elk/bow drop camp in Colorado. The area we will be hunting will be above Grand Junction, CO. This is an OTC (over the counter area) and we will hunt in Units 22 or 23. My normal partner was unexpectedly shipped out to Iraq last month and I am in a bind. We both put down deposits but of course he cannot go. The outfitter has excellent references and this is the only bow guided or non guided camp he is doing this year. He only has muzzleloader and rifle hunts booked in 2004. I am 44 and in excellent shape and have six years of elk/bow hunting experience. I would prefer to have only one other hunter with me on this trip. More hunters would bring down the cost, but I prefer to put less pressure on the elk with walking distance. E-mail if interested.

Welcome aboard Mark. Sorry for the Delay oin the Welcome. I have excuses but non are worth typing so I'll jsut Welcome you now !!!!

I'm not interested in Chasing Elk in CO. (I am but time/budget doesn't let me this year) But I do wish you all the best of luck. Can I ask what a Outfitter cost would be on a Hunt like that ?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back