Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Looking for a pack

7mm08mo

Hey all, as the title states I’m looking for a pack. We drew mule deer tags in Wyoming, we bring myself, Dad, Uncle, and my three boys. I need a pack for my youngest son Hadley. He’s 12 and has a hand me down badlands super day, but I would like something with meat hauling capabilities. Tried it with my oldest Hunter on his first hunt and wasn’t a pleasant experience. I can buy him a new one but thought I’d reach out here and see if anyone had one they wanted to sell maybe I can save a little money from a new one. Three boys gets expensive but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Thanks for looking.

Hey all, as the title states I’m looking for a pack. We drew mule deer tags in Wyoming, we bring myself, Dad, Uncle, and my three boys. I need a pack for my youngest son Hadley. He’s 12 and has a hand me down badlands super day, but I would like something with meat hauling capabilities. Tried it with my oldest Hunter on his first hunt and wasn’t a pleasant experience. I can buy him a new one but thought I’d reach out here and see if anyone had one they wanted to sell maybe I can save a little money from a new one. Three boys gets expensive but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Thanks for looking.
Have you checked the classifieds on the forum? May find something there.

Any chance you have a pack frame that you can attach it to? I hunted quite a few years with my day pack strapped to just a basic pack frame.

Back