Lonesome Dove series

I watched it.

#1 It wasn't as good as Lonesome Dove
#2 It was the best thing on TV Sun, Tue & Wed

(watch out for those parrots !)

There were parts of it that were interesting, but all in all, it was a let down. I think the cast left something to be desired and the ending just sukked..

We all need to Forget that we ever spent the evenings watching such a weak attempt to make a Western that lives up to Lonesome Dove. Very Disapointing indeed. John

very disappointed. but thought Steve Vaughn or whatever his name is did a good job with the facial gestures and hand gestures when compared to the original Gus McCrae, Robert DuVall. sequels just aren't as good as the originals.

I guess I am easily entertained,, Loved it, Great cast!.... Of course nothing could match the original... but I was interested in how Blue duck, Woodrow and Gus started out.....Heading to Vegas for 1 week of "fast action"...... three TX hold'em tournies....

very disappointed. but thought Steve Vaughn or whatever his name is did a good job with the facial gestures and hand gestures when compared to the original Gus McCrae, Robert DuVall. sequels just aren't as good as the originals.

Yep! Steve Vaughn nailed it! I could've sworn that I was watching Robert Duvall during the whole show! I enjoyed it immensely, but I thought the ending left much to be desired.

Highly recommend reading McMurtry's four interconnected books..."Comanche Moon, Lonesome Dove, Streets of Laredo, and Dead Man's Walk".

Hunterman, didn't see it myself, but if you want the "hole" story, wouldn't you want to get the movie brokeback mountain?:eek: :D :D

I thought the guys that play Gus, and Call had Tommy Lee, and Robert Duvall's mannerism down pretty good. But the movie sucked, I slep thru it on Tuesday night. I never fell asleep duiring the orignal one.

Back