Logo gear

Fin
Have you thought about trying different, non-traditional, logo placement on the clothing? I love the logo but was hoping for something a little more stylish. Here are just some quick ideas that I put together that could be expanded on or put on tee shirts and long sleeve shirts. Just a thought.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 305
I know Fin can't please everyone, but I sure like Baerman's first, third and sixth examples.

Those are some nice design samples. I like a few of them. I think after FIN gets this 1st set of gear out maybe he can look at some of those because I think they would definitely be popular.

Hows the store inventory doing? Would sure dig buying a few items for my friends flying in for their hunt. :D

Got a feeling time is cutting close so maybe a no go for this season - though if it is in the final stages - I am itching to give you money!

All the inventory is here, except the microfleece vests. Working with the web guys this week to get the store up and running by next week.

This postage and shipping stuff is a headache. Thinking of just adding a few bucks to the price of each item and using that to cover shipping, boxes, etc. I am one of those guys who likes to know the price is the price, not a bunch of other fees.

But, these software programs are not designed for simpleton guys like me.

Also, Season Three DVD master copy is being sent to the DVD stamping company. If all goes well those should be ready in mid November.

I hope you guys were serious about wanting logo gear, ' cause my garage is full of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back