Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Logging out problems.

old-boss-hen

I have been coming in here for the past 2 days and I still am not logged out. I even shut my work computer off thinking it would close me out of here and it hasn't done it. I hit log out and hit ok when logging out and when I come back in to see if it logged me out I notice I am still logged in. Now comes the question...
How in the heck do I log out of here?
I have even cleared my history and it still does nothing.
Any suggetions?
I don't want people thinking I am in here when I am not...

You show as logged out right now. My guess is when you come to this site you have some cookie which remembers your password and puts you straight in again.

Moosie, the only reason I ever want to log out is so I can go to "Todays Posts" instead of "New Posts." Oh and sometimes I have to log Outdoor Chick out so I can post as myself instead of her. :D And that's where deleting the cookies has to be done. Without deleting the cookies it won't let me log her out.

todays post and new posts can be viewed without logging out... Jsut an FYI.

I say, log her out, then Lock the cookies so she can't get back on :D

go to Quick links at the top of any page... in there that option should be available. does it work ?

Well Boys if anyone is a priority on Hunttalk it is me not WH!!!:D:D:D

Actually WH is wrong if I close I will the screen it stays logged in until I Press the log out button....maybe his does not remember his info but our puter remembers Mine!!!

Ok, i dont have prob inless my dumbutt forgets to log out of forums but not in chat like i must get confused sometimes so now i log outta forums close red dot on chat:), otherwise it ok, I have a question, Well i love read new posts and oold but not to old like when all is done and none posts that certain post anymore, but then again others might post sometime sothers do post but in way u cant delete em if others een it so its like u cant win both ways:)

Ok guys, too much info. I think you get a sharing violation for that one.
That is kind of crazy. We have four HT people that use this computer and it never does that to us. The only time we stayed logged in is if we dont log out in the first place.

Quiet, just check the date on the topics before you post back to them. If they are a couple of months or years old... dont post to them. That would be the easiest way to fix it.

Oh i do look now, i was just htinkin why they kept that old, like if no one post on them almost ever again, why hsould they be kept , but then again u never know:), anyway i like post alot so keep up good work:D

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back