• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Seafood

Little guy

Bambistew

Some one (Moosie) mentioned that I should put some more pictures on here. I never get tired of seeing others people's deer so I hope you don't get tired of looking at my ugly face.

I shot this buck a couple years ago in Montana. We weren't hunting deer, but I figured what the heck when I saw him. Elk be damned...

He is 29 1/2 in to the cheater and 28 without and about 23 inside. Scores about 175+/- and is one of my best bucks. I have a few sheds bigger but not any racks as big. I'll post more later after I get them scaned in.

Ivan

Elkhunter

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> hope you don't get tired of looking at my ugly face. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
We will, but we won't tire of looking at your animals ;)
Nice buck ya got there. :cool:
Keep them a comming smile.gif

Calif. Hunter

That is a fantastic buck! Next year, I'm placing elk on the back burner while I try to find a great muley buck. I have a bull on the wall, but have never shot a buck worthy of being mounted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahobucks