Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Little buck today

Looks like you made the most of your time and a nice buck too. I assume you are able to get over the counter tags every year down there. Here in ND we have to apply for a limited number of tags. I have only had two tags and they each took me 5 years to draw, so it looks like a couple more years before I will be chasing the speedgoats around.

Again, way to go.

Very nice prairie goat Elky. I am sure it will be tasty for the elk hunters you have coming to town.

Just curious how far from Jackson you go to hunt goats?

mtmiller, I usually go for antelop in area #88 which is about 60 miles south east of Jackson around Daniel Junction, which is about 10 miles from Pinedale. Next year i am going to put in for area #92 as my first choice, down betrween Farson and Rock Springs. 10 years ago I saw some friggin toads down there that anyone would love to be able to get. Problem was, just not enough time when I was down there.
frown.gif
Don't know if it is still like that, but I want to go down there and find out.

Elkhunter,
My mom has a 92 tag. If you want a huge antelope the only two units i would consider would be 57 or 60.

I agree with wyodeerhunter, 54,57 as been an area that many a record goat has been taken from. Look in the record books for a dude named bergquist. He's got 3 I think. very nice bucks indeed.

I think mtmiller may just know where that area is Elkhunter!!!
wink.gif
Some of the pronghorns there like trees and thin air at about 9500'!

KUDOS MAN !!!! Looks like you're haveing a busy year this year.. Shooting Bears in your Backyard... Shooting 'lopes on the flat ground.. Next thing ya know you'll pack out a Elk with a horse
wink.gif

Seriously though, Cool pics and good job !!!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back