Links to Amazon Fresh Tracks Seasons

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member

rmyoung1

Really enjoyed the first episode. The new extended format is great. When can we expect new episodes on Amazon?

rmyoung1

Episode 2 of Season 6 should be approved by Amazon in the next week or two.
Ahhh. The slow drip. I was hoping to binge watch all of season six this weekend after NCAA basketball games conclude. Just kidding. I can wait. :)

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
i think the dripper is clogged lol
Agreed.

But, in some respects, I'm not going to get too worked up about it. We produce 10-12 full length story episodes per year, so when we only have that many to release, it's not as though we want them all released in a month, causing people to feel we've went blank for the other 11 months of the year.

Appreciate the interest people have in seeing new stuff on Amazon. Far better to have people asking for the next episode than to load them up and have nobody watching.

We just loaded another one today, which given the Amazon process, might be approved by June. Guess we will see how that goes.

blue devil

Big Fin, I really enjoy all of the episodes throughout the years, but the two episodes with your Alaskan buddy that shoots the smokepole are extremely entertaining. A person can't help but smile during those episodes and I can only imagine how much fun it probably was in real time! Keep the good entertainment coming and thanks for all of the work you do for us sportsman.

gwhunter

We just loaded another one today, which given the Amazon process, might be approved by June. Guess we will see how that goes.
I think the dripper is clogged again :) I've been checking every couple of days for the last couple of months. Hopefully we get a new one soon!

Scarey

Thank you, I am enjoying the show. Please keep sharing the knowledge and ethics. Happy hunting