Link for last minute deals!

Thumper

Aksai, Kazakhstan via Covington Louisiana
Moosie and member of the common classes! I would propose that our Grand Poopa, continue to post and accept any last minute deals like the Griz hunt.
Personally, I feel that having a Steals and deals section would work.

Maybe we as members could contact outfitters and guides (Legit) and advise that our massive flow wishes to see any and all last minute or super hunt deals.

Osc, if we need an extra link. I will support it. (After I finish with the AA)

Seriously folks, last minute deals can make these dreams hunts affordable for us without a life and can take off at a seconds notics.

pledge to support the section if member advise others thatr we have a last minute deals section on the forum.

I think that is a good idea. BUT everything should go through me first so I can verify its legitimacy. :) Then I'll post it for everyone else to see.

HAHA.. I think it's a GREAT Idea. I know there are several hunts I will/would go on.. Hell, Just by chance Bugler and me got that Kodiak Hunt 2 years ago. Things like that are Priceless and I hear come around ALOT !!!!

Would we just open a new Section ? Idea's 'MAtes' !!!!

man these last minute daels are super. Maybe just a section for people outfitters posting some last minute or discounted hunts? The challenge will be in getting out to the outfitters and letting them know that they can do that here free of charge.
I am willing to contact all from my list from the old WorldHunt days. You call matey.

Hello everyone. I am an outfitter in Northeast Missouri. We offer whitetail deer and turkey hunts. Please feel free to visit our site at www.randboutfitters.com. We are looking into discount hunts. If anyone is interested in hearing more, please post here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks for supporting outfitters! Quality wildlife management is everything!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back