Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

LIFE IS GOOD!

RANDALL K

Just got back from visiting CO today, and after recapping the last few-days, I had a smile on my face:

-Started the whole thing off with a visit to DS (who "blessed" me with some elk-fair
cool.gif
).

-Then I got to celebrate my B-Day with the family (turning a year older didn't make me smile, but the rest did)
biggrin.gif

-Completed and mailed my 2003 elk license app for CO .

-Went scouting and saw about 3 dozen elk, where they need to be (hope they're still there after I draw)
elkgrin.gif

-Got some more elk-fair from my Dad
cool.gif

-Got back home today and found my "HuntTalk.com" newsletter in the mail
cool.gif

-Got my action to build my .338
cool.gif

-Got my income tax refund
biggrin.gif
!!!
Now if my "luck" will just hold out till the end of the season...

Won't know, if you don't ask...

Probably not the best choice of words on my part, probably should have been "fare," not "fair" (it's easy to see why I'm not an english major --where's that *%@#$ thesaurus when you need it), apologize for the confusion
confused.gif

...enjoyed the visit Randy. And just let me know when your in town......the meat supply around here is generally free flowing!
wink.gif

.and some more good news. Ol' DS is looking out for you. A guy contacted me for some elk info, and I told him I would trade for it. You see, he lives right there by you in South Dakota, and judging from his pix, he is an accomplished hunter. So I told him I would put him in elk over here if he would share some good deer info with you there......so you can expect an e-mail.

...don't mention it Randy!
wink.gif
..glad to do it!

My psycologist tells me I don't convey my thoughts well/clearly, and sometimes I have trouble finding the words. But this time I had "schmalts" to clarify for me, thanks for the help.

Sorry for the confusion.

(Elky, thanks for the B-Day wish)

Randall K, Look out for DS, He;'s a smooth talker... He tricks you into going hunting wioth him then Does Everything and more to make sure you have a good time and see/get game... YAH, He;s a Sly one
wink.gif

Back