MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Life Changing News (The real deal....)

EMELogo1c.jpg

Way to go and major congrats Oscar....

Ones own enterprise is a great way to go...

I'm excited for you and know you'll succeed... :)

Draftsman. I do drafting mostly. Everything from Structural steal to Enviromental issues as small as a septic field. I can do concrete cylinders and break them to test for strength of the concrete. I can do concrete air entrenchment test and slump test to see that it meets the specifications given out my the engineers. I can do soils proctor test to find out the compactability of the soil, I can do sieve analysis of soil to see what is in the soil. I can due bridge inspection include what is know as a chain drag to see were the surface of the bridge might me delaminating and seperating from the rebar.
Does that help to figure it out.

I wish I had the go nads to start my own buisness. Congratulations.

Still learning..... We could have a Job opening.. real soon. But We're not sure we wantto work with a Can'e-dian eh ? ;)

MarvB, Went to my old work today and they had that Elk Bull Dick picture up. Thanx.... :p

I got pictures of the New office. Actually I have before and after/current pictures. We're still lacking a few (A LOT) of things but we have a Nice Picture of 2 Bull elk in Velvet up and some Idaho Topo maps :D :D

Pictures tomorrow night, today was to long already...........

(Notice i have no Phone lines atthe new office yet and no internet, So When I come home at Midnight to wind down I post :D :D

No phone lines into your business??? :eek:

Well, at least that will cut down on a huge portion of your work load, what with those pesky customers calling and all :p .... ;)

Hope all is going as planned. :)

Been out of town for awhile and even though they are late I want to add my congrats to you sir and wish you the best of luck!

And being a PE my ownself, let me know when you are ready to hire me for lots of money and need another hunting parnter. ;)

Bwana...you could always give Moosie a call when your in town.....ooops, my bad....forgot the new business doesn't have any phones.....;) :D

Is it just me or are there are lot of people in the Drafting / engineering / surveying field in here.... What DORKS!!;)

Congrats on the big move...good field to be in, my old man owns a couple of engineering (civil and structural) companies.... I stay here and work while it seems he goes fishing all the time....good way to make a living..:D

We aren't officially open till next Monday, and Have no Phone lines.....

....that being said, with the work thats pouring in without marketing or phone lines I'm afraid what will happen if we actually get a Phone line....... Let's just say that after the Projected 18 Hour days 7 days a week for the next 17 months I might not have much time to surf the net.... :p

I will get pics of the place up tonight though....

Good luck man!

Are you still going to be president of DHI? Did you find a way to put 48 hours in a day and not sleep?

Lets see, 10 kids, 15 rental homes, 1 or 2 websites, new business with $200 million in sales in the pipeline and NO PHONES, president of a hunting organization and hunts 6 months out of the year?

Whats your secret?

Seriously, congrats and good luck to ya.

Hey Eh.:) What is wrong with Canadians EH.:p I don't know EH:rolleyes: what you mean eh.:D Like I can draft with the best of them eh:D :D and AutoCad has spell check too EH.:eek: :D :p

Well gota go EH.:D

So thats it? All of that hype just to tell us that you changed jobs?

Oh yea, I almost forgot, Warren is letting you call yourself co/owner. Still it doesn't add up to 4 months of hype, because in the end it is still just an employment change.

But hey, forget about all that. Is there any way that we can continue the free lunch idea that has worked out so well for me the last few years?

Canoe, yah, I'm still the Co-owner. Something about being smart and working hard. Something you'll jsut read about in books and never experience it ;)

Sure we can continue the free lunch thing. Since you never showed up at the other ones. Somethnig about... "I'm too busy". WT-Freak ?

Are you still going to be president of DHI? Did you find a way to put 48 hours in a day and not sleep?

Lets see, 10 kids, 15 rental homes, 1 or 2 websites, new business with $200 million in sales in the pipeline and NO PHONES, president of a hunting organization and hunts 6 months out of the year?

LOL, only 4 kids, 4 websites but only check this one, new Buisnes will only generate 700k not 1 million this year, phones are installed, I stepped down from the DHI president and am jsut doing thier newsletter now. and plan to only hunt 45 days this year. But other then that, yah, you're almost on the money :p

Stilllearnin, come down for a week, I could put ya to work. I'll pay you less then you make now but I'll work you harder, and longer hours :)

Thanx for the Kudos guys. As the Office comes together I'll keep you informed in we make it or break it. Speaking of making it, I'm gonig in for a few hours to watch some Training video's.... I still don't know how to use the Pencil sharpener.......

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back