Lew's Bobbie....

notellm

Had surgery on my leg this week, so I've been on bed rest. Couldn't take it anymore, went out today with a couple friends. My wife gave me a 200 yard walking limit!LOL Dogs did a good job in the conditions(solid layer of frozen crust with a 1/4'' of fresh snow on it). Cold trailed a bob, and four hours later we had this up a tree. Coincidentally, it ended up treeing 250 yards from a road, so I was able to make the tree. My buddy Lew was able to harvest this cat. Great day with the dogs!!

212.jpg

215.jpg

223.jpg

231-3.jpg

233.jpg

Cat treed by Slim Sadie and Gus.

Great pics - great dogs - nice cat! Looks like a great way to break from the dreary surgery recovery...

Grats to a good day!

Congrats ! Does that bluetick on the right have Cameron stock in him? Good looking dogs.

The hound in the right Is half Cameron and half Hammer, she has the most beautiful yodel on track! Old girl is 12 this year! The blue one on the left is all Cameron belongs to my friend.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Notellem when I just read your last post it put chills up my neck. I had a Cameron bluetick that just passed two days ago that would have been 15 this Feb. He looked identical to that right dog in your pics. He treed his last cat last Jan. Thanks for the reply. :)

Notellem when I just read your last post it put chills up my neck. I had a Cameron bluetick that just passed two days ago that would have been 15 this Feb. He looked identical to that right dog in your pics. He treed his last cat last Jan. Thanks for the reply. :)

Sorry to hear your old hound just past, He lived a long time for a hound but, I am sure not long enough! The good ones never do! Happy hunting

Back