Leupold Warranty for Rangfinder

Adamm88

Has anyone ever used Leupold warranty for Rangefinders. Im looking to get one and have a opportunity for a used one at a decent price(under $100) and wasnt sure what their warranty would be for a used Rangefinder if i bought it and it broke. Their website says their gold ring warranty excludes electronic components. I was just wondering if anyone has ever used the Warranty for a rangefinder and what there experience was. Thanks in Advance.

I know that's what it says. But I sent them one that went on the fritz and they sent me a new one. But I was the original owner. Your mileage may vary.

A buddy sent in a malfunctioning 600 yard unit. They replaced it with a 1000 or 1200, I forget which, but it was a nice upgrade.

Typically Leupold has a three year warranty on their rangefinders. If they cover beyond that timeframe my guess is that it's to their discretion.

I've posted this before but my rangefinder was on the fritz and I had 2 days before I left on my hunt. Living in Portland, I stopped by their headquarters to see what I could do. Long story short, they replaced it with a new one. Mine was several years old too.

Typically Leupold has a three year warranty on their rangefinders. If they cover beyond that timeframe my guess is that it's to their discretion.

Actually 2 years. That being said, I also know someone who sent theirs in after the warranty period and it was covered.

Okay, so similar question, anyone used the Vortex warranty on their range finder? Is it covered only a certain timeframe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back