Leupold vs Theron Spotting Scopes

specialk

I have had the opportunity to look through the Ventana 20-60x80mm scope as well as the 15-45x60 version and was quite pleased. I also have seen recommendations here on this site for the Theron scope.

I'm not averse to the money difference if the Leupold is going to give ROI, but will I be happy if I purchase the Theron instead?

BTW, this is for spotting at the range as well as use in the field, if that makes a difference in your responses.

Tough call... personal preference.

I enjoy my Ventana. not too expensive and I valued my purchase with the heavy sponsor of Fresh Tracks. Purchased through one of our Hunt Talk sponsorer's,Predator optics. (Awesome, BTW!) Predator Optics of course sells the Theron brand as well. Friends have Theron Bino's and LOVE them.

Where I am able to afford Leupold, I buy Leupold. Those Theron bino's are extremely tempting for the great price and quality glass though. Leupold bino's I would imagine are GREAT though out of my price range.

Short end of a lot of babbling - personal preference more than field advantage, IMO.

Back