PEAX Equipment

Leupold question

MNHunter

I have the opportunity to buy a VX3 4.5-14 x 50 LR at a really good price. Does Leupold make custome turrets for a particular caliber I can have put on? How does it work? Send in the scope or do I order the turrets and put em on myself or a gunsmith?

Thanks

Very cool. Thanks Ken

So, I guess I don't see it but can you send it your scope and get all the cool stuff (engraving, turretts, etc) put on? I just see build & buy from Leupold.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you can send it in Lee. Heckfire, it's a great tool as is, but I'd call em up and ask, they are a very customer friendly operation.

Thanks again Ken. I tried to call but estimated wait time was 23mins... They're obviously busy so i decided not to bother then till I have the scope in hand.

Busy time of the year for the customer servic folks for sure.

I work for Leupold if you want to PM me, I'll try and take care of you.

Elkwhisper

I have the custom turrets on my VXL 6.5X20X56 LR and LOVE it Lepould is the only way to go IMO

Elkwhisper, I'll start out by saying I have a BUNCH of Leupold's. and for the most part am happy.

I hear the new line-up addresses the erector tube/tracking problems a lot of us have ran into while turret twisting, Is that true?

If so, can older scopes be retro fitted?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back