PEAX Equipment

Leupold question

MNHunter

I have the opportunity to buy a VX3 4.5-14 x 50 LR at a really good price. Does Leupold make custome turrets for a particular caliber I can have put on? How does it work? Send in the scope or do I order the turrets and put em on myself or a gunsmith?

Thanks

Very cool. Thanks Ken

So, I guess I don't see it but can you send it your scope and get all the cool stuff (engraving, turretts, etc) put on? I just see build & buy from Leupold.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you can send it in Lee. Heckfire, it's a great tool as is, but I'd call em up and ask, they are a very customer friendly operation.

Thanks again Ken. I tried to call but estimated wait time was 23mins... They're obviously busy so i decided not to bother then till I have the scope in hand.

Busy time of the year for the customer servic folks for sure.

I work for Leupold if you want to PM me, I'll try and take care of you.

Elkwhisper

I have the custom turrets on my VXL 6.5X20X56 LR and LOVE it Lepould is the only way to go IMO

Elkwhisper, I'll start out by saying I have a BUNCH of Leupold's. and for the most part am happy.

I hear the new line-up addresses the erector tube/tracking problems a lot of us have ran into while turret twisting, Is that true?

If so, can older scopes be retro fitted?

Back