Lets see your first deer pics!! this could be fun!

schmalts

Lets all dig out our first deer pics, or first deer that you have a pic of. I will scan one here if i can find it to start it off.
Lets also post some funny pics if you got them

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-13-2003 18:26: Message edited by: schmalts ]</font>

schmalts

O.K. check out this young strapping 12yr old with his first deer. It took like a million years to top it. Check out the moon boots! remember when they were popular???

Man i found a couple funny ones here in an old album. i will get time later this weekend to do some scanning. The memories come back to me when i see pics of me wearing "treebark" camo. Man did that stuff suck! old army camo was way better but the treebark was a fad, unless you hunted in grey trees

ontarget

Luck was on my side with my first buck taken the last 10 minutes of the hunt driving the road to leave hunting camp
33 inch outside spread craby forks but the 29 inch main beams made up for it 182 net
and I wone a 270 savage in the local big buck contest with this buck
http://www.ontargetoutfitters.com/firstbuck.htm

Elkhunter

LOL

I can't help but notice how happy Buzz & schmalts look.

I wish I could find a picture of me with my first deer. I remember I at least had a smile of joy and happiness.

Oak

Expert
Here's my first, at the ripe old age of 14. I look a little happier than the others. Guess I just hadn't mastered the cool, nonchalant look.

Buzz, my first elk pic looks almost exactly like that, except the elk was already skinned!

Oak

jig maker

This is my first buck 3x3 western count i was 17 my dad would not let us hunt big game till we were 16. taken on onion MT near Camp verde AZ 1971

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-16-2003 17:04: Message edited by: jig maker ]</font>