Let's see some Mule Bucks

This is a great post you guys (oak and greenhorn especially) have killed some hogs . Great pics everyone

I don’t have any good field pics of the buck on the right. For a long time as a kid it was the best buck I had, and was the second buck I ever killed. It still has as good of backs as almost any of my other bucks, but the fronts nuke the score. It’s been cracked and glued a half dozen times thanks to moves and youngsters. I still like it though, was with my dad when we got into a group of several real nice deer. He killed one almost as good the same morning. Somewhere I have a pic with both of us in the back of a pickup with our bucks.

D2573C14-64CF-4B39-A29E-7803EC5783AE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Slick on one side and a big antler on the other. I have never seen one.

Giant forked browtine. One of the best mule deer browtines I have ever seen.

unique buck

Thanks antlerradar. It came from just north of you if I have correctly picked up on where you are located. I saw another one, but quite a bit smaller at the local check station two years back. It’s nice to hear from people with your type of experience. Thanks again, Sir.

Last edited:
Thanks antlerradar. It came from just north of you if I have correctly picked up on where you are located. I saw another one, but quite a bit smaller at the local check station two years back. It’s nice to hear from people with your type of experience. Thanks again, Sir.
Your welcome. If I find a big antler right side shed with an awesome brow tine and a bunch of stickers I will know not to spend too much time looking for the left side.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back