Lets see how u do on white-tail scoring

txDEERhuntr

dewain_raney.thumb.jpg
guess how much he scores

[ 04-25-2004, 15:49: Message edited by: txDEERhuntr ]

I taped the puter moniter and came up with 3.5 inches gross.
Actually I would say 95 inches.

13 spread, 13 beams, we're up to 39 already. 4 in G2 or 3s?, that's 47. Say 19 inches of mass, so 66 now. Say there's 10 inches of points I can't see, so 76. That's it 76?

I lost my glasses, and I can't see any horns. There must be somethere or you guys wouldn't be givin scores out.

antlers are actually bigger than they appear couple folks are close moosie being the closes but i told him what it scores cheaterrrrrrrrrr

Alright, I am calling bullshit, or that is the most inaccurate picture I have ever seen. Are you telling me that buck scores nearly 120"? :rolleyes:

OK, I will take your word for it. I was just comparing it to a medium whitey I took last fall. He scores just under 120" and he seems quite a bit larger than the one you have posted. I guess pictures can be deceiving. Way to go on the buck. What is the story?
SD_whitey_2.sized.jpg

Miller you lier, you told me that buck was 172!
I retract my score or 95 after seeing the bigger picture. I will go 89" when you get the actual mesurements post them so we can see them for ourselves. Sorry but i think you were doing something wrong with the math.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back