Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Lets see all your pets. Pet pics lighten the mood!

Mood lightening - boy do I need it!

Adler and Princess Claire
4JSjBs0.jpg

Rusty loves to smile
YmYJuBr.jpg

And be creative
Mt3xstj.jpg
Awesome pics and cool looking cat.

So here are a few. Our Golden's name is Daisy and she is simply the best dog ever!!! The consummate fountain of love, well mannered, all around great. Those are pics from the first night we brought her home (she'll be 11 this summer) and then now. The white terror is Hamish (Hammie) the Westie my wife "surprised" me with a few years ago. He was supposed to be her dog.....but that never happened :) Finally, is a pic of Ben. Yes, Ben is a lion. When my wife and I were dating her parents did foster care for lion and tiger cubs for a licensed breeder. That pic is on her bed....he LOVED jumping up between us and was like a freaking lil furnace :) He was a character and lived in the house with them until he was about 90 pounds before he moved to an outdoor enclosure. The last time I was in with him he was about 300lb. I was still totally comfortable with him but he had gotten a mate and she was jealous.....tried to hamstring me while I was petting him and that was the end. :(

Attachments

• baby Daisy.jpg
    baby Daisy.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Ben.jpg
    Ben.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • Daisy and Hammie.jpg
    Daisy and Hammie.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 23
  • daisy by the fire.jpg
    daisy by the fire.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Daisy's first night home.jpg
    Daisy's first night home.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Hammy.jpg
    Hammy.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 16
I’ll be the first to admit I was highly skeptical when my wife said she wanted a miniature poodle. But I’ve grown so fond of him, such a nice little guy and so low maintenance- no shedding, can wash him in a sink, can travel on a plane easily as carry- hardly ever need to kennel him. Hugo is also super chill with my wife and daughter giving him fashion makeovers and even a “man (dog?) bun”.3E77493C-83DD-4128-8371-224B6300DD0C.jpeg77DAAF59-207D-40FA-8CB8-D1C7EE0F2657.jpeg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back