Let's get serious

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date

Winner of NFC NORTH

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 38069

All of the Midwest NFL fans,

If you don't have any skin in the game, then move on please! After the draft and all the virtual training NFL teams are doing, who will win the NFC North?

I sure hope you aren’t a Packers fan or you are going to be disappointed when Rodgers heads for greener pastures as soon as his contract allows after what they did to him in the draft. That being said, they will win the division this year
I'd rather kick rocks barefooted than be a Packers fan.
giphy.gif

🐻

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd take Mitch over Jay Cutler, Kyle Orton, Mike Glennon, Matt Barkley or Rex Grossman. At least he's young and is mobile. Plus, it sounds like he is a 4 year experiment.

I would probably agree with you on that, the bad news is that’s a terrible list of names to have to choose him over. Who knows, this could be the year he breaks out, he has definitely showed flashes of it

I would probably agree with you on that, the bad news is that’s a terrible list of names to have to choose him over. Who knows, this could be the year he breaks out, he has definitely showed flashes of it
I won't hold my breath. It's Chicago, great for middle linebackers and running backs but awful for quarterbacks!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back