Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Leica Binos for Sale

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Well guys, time to swap out some binos, so I am putting these up for sale. One of the few items my wife did not sell last fall when I was gone for three months. She probably would have sold them but I had them with me. :D

She bought them for me in July 2007. I used them for 2007 and 2008. They are 8X42 with the built in range finder. They are a very good pair of glass and the the range finder is a great feature.

Not sure what price I will sell them for, but if someone catches me at the right moment, they might get a really good deal. PM with offers.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...parentType=index&indexId=cat601546&hasJS=true

Also have a pair of Leica 8X42 Trinovids. Bought them in 2001 and had them refurbished last summer, with one lense replaced at that time. They are a great glass also. The PM with an offer on those, and you might get a great deal. SORRY - ALREADY GONE

Here is a link to where I listed them for sale last year, before spending $450 to refurbish them. So, with the refurbishing and new lense, the price did go up.

http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34331

Also have Nikon 800 Laser Rangefinder for sale. Used for two hunts, and have sat in the case since then. First $160 will get it to you door. SOLD!

This is just sad to see. I hope you find some sponsors soon, Randy. ;)

That obvious, huh? :eek:

I guess it is pretty easy to see what optics I will not be using on the show. Now it is a toss up to see which of the remaining two companies that I use will come forward with the best deal.

Well guys, time to swap out some binos, so I am putting these up for sale. One of the few items my wife did not sell last fall when I was gone for three months. She probably would have sold them but I had them with me. :D

She bought them for me in July 2007. I used them for 2007 and 2008. They are 8X42 with the built in range finder. They are a very good pair of glass and the the range finder is a great feature.

Not sure what price I will sell them for, but if someone catches me at the right moment, they might get a really good deal. PM with offers.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...parentType=index&indexId=cat601546&hasJS=true

Well, I am in one of those cleaning modes. Cleaned out the shop this afternoon, and a lot of blinds, coolers, decoys, fishing gear, and "stuff" went to friends and neighbors. Too damn lazy to hold a garage sale, and too busy to list it on ebay.

So, since Cabela's is selling these BRFs for $2,345, plus tax, I am thinking I will sell mine for $1,345 with no tax. I will ship and insure them for that price, also.

There, if they don't sell for that price, I will just give them to some kid at the hunter ed class.

So, since Cabela's is selling these BRFs for $2,345, plus tax, I am thinking I will sell mine for $1,345 with no tax. I will ship and insure them for that price, also.
GRRRR! If I wasn't leaving for HI in a couple of weeks I'd definitely be on this. You don't have a lay-away plan do you??? ;)

Boy, do I wish you had a tag for this year!!! There are LOTS of big pronghorn this year. The winter was relatively wet, but not overly cold and this spring has been amazing!! I'm hoping to get out in the next few weeks for some pics to entice you for putting in for next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back