Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Leftover CO

This system pisses me off so much!

There was a tag I wanted on the preview list yesterday, two tags available. I logged on at 10:30 and was ready for them to hit the system at 11:00 am. Counted down the seconds with the hunt code ready to submit. 11:00 am on the dor hit submit, the page was loading and doing that grayed out screen it does for 2 minutes, loads the 1st choice tag and add to cart option. I added it to my cart, again the load page for another minute and....... sorry this tag is no longer available. Total BS! So annoyed with the system!

This system pisses me off so much!

There was a tag I wanted on the preview list yesterday, two tags available. I logged on at 10:30 and was ready for them to hit the system at 11:00 am. Counted down the seconds with the hunt code ready to submit. 11:00 am on the dor hit submit, the page was loading and doing that grayed out screen it does for 2 minutes, loads the 1st choice tag and add to cart option. I added it to my cart, again the load page for another minute and....... sorry this tag is no longer available. Total BS! So annoyed with the system!
Russian collusion got ya. Damn bot farms

The fact that ANY of these A list tags are being "given" away without people losing points offends me....

It's the best chance they currently have to reduce point creep and the CPW just sits there staring at their coffee cups. What a terribly mismanaged, uninformed, and obliviously run organization.

The fact that ANY of these A list tags are being "given" away without people losing points offends me....

It's the best chance they currently have to reduce point creep and the CPW just sits there staring at their coffee cups. What a terribly mismanaged, uninformed, and obliviously run organization.
Yep, I’d happily burn my zero points for these tags 😉

I logged in at 1040 mountain time and was ready but never even got a sniff.

I thought the site says reissued will go on sale as close to 11am MT as allowed... I was purchasing every minute from 1045 till 1105... wth was I doing wrong?

I also got through to "add to cart" then it crashed and went back to the home screen. Went back through and it was no quota available. Kept clicking until it went to no licenses.

I had to do a lot more image verifications this time to prove I wasn't a robot.

Really thought I had a chance as there were 4 tags available and the tag I was going for can be had for a single point but it didn't happen.

I also got through to "add to cart" then it crashed and went back to the home screen. Went back through and it was no quota available. Kept clicking until it went to no licenses.

I had to do a lot more image verifications this time to prove I wasn't a robot.

Really thought I had a chance as there were 4 tags available and the tag I was going for can be had for a single point but it didn't happen.
I hit purchase on the tag I wanted ar 11:00:01 and it told me the same thing as when I tried at 10:45:01.. not sure

I thought I'd try to change my luck so I went to a local licensing agent today. The clerk had me logged in 7 minutes early and was diligent in hitting the mouse until 11:06 but to no avail. He said the system was really slow. I looked at his screen and he had the circle of sorrow spinning just like I get on my PC. I'm convinced some people way smarter than me have this thing figured out.

Lot of different error messages this morning. I may have used up my annual allowance of luck for the year.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back