Leftover CO

Doesn't the sale start at 9am?
Technically yes. But if you wait till then to login you will have a long wait and most if not all descent tags will be gone.

buddy is in the queue for a single archery tag I really want him to get. Unlikely, but feels good to have some skin in the game on leftover day ha

Trying to grab my nephew in law the same muzzleloader pronghorn tag I drew.

It’s nice to see that the code I couldn’t draw in the primary, then didn’t draw in the secondary, now has 33 tags available….😂 it’s a pyramid scheme for application fees.

It's a freaking joke. I just hope that this "task force" actually does something about it.

i wonder how much money they spent on this Queue-it software.

It’s nice to see that the code I couldn’t draw in the primary, then didn’t draw in the secondary, now has 33 tags available….😂 it’s a pyramid scheme for application fees.
Same. Tried drawing for a tag in the first draw, 9 tags available for the 2nd draw, 5 tags leftover today. I doubt I’ll get anything, I just wish they would have taken my money the first time!

Just went to login and the system says it’s more than an hour wait just to get logged in. What a joke!

Looks like I'm just going to miss it. I attempted to login at 8:15 and had a 31 minute queue. Thought I might be ok. Now with 3 mins left, still says 13 minutes to go. No chance at a tag for me. I'm not even going for a good tag, just a tag that my cousin already has. Even so, they will be gone I'm sure.

Looks like I'm just going to miss it. I attempted to login at 8:15 and had a 31 minute queue. Thought I might be ok. Now with 3 mins left, still says 13 minutes to go. No chance at a tag for me. I'm not even going for a good tag, just a tag that my cousin already has. Even so, they will be gone I'm sure.
Mine has said less than a minute for 2 minutes

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back