Leftover CO

Eh, admittedly it is partially my fault for not confirming the dates were clear. As I once heard a very wise man (@Big Fin) say about the secret to a happy marriage, it is better to have peace than justice.

wife’s niece asked me to officiate her wedding the Saturday after Thanksgiving out of state when I will be bowhunting rutting mulies. I have already officiated her sister’s and also her mothers wedding last few years. So much for that tradition of me being the family officiant.

That was a big “nope”. I have 7 days to hunt and not missing it for that particular event.

wife’s niece asked me to officiate her wedding the Saturday after Thanksgiving out of state when I will be bowhunting rutting mulies. I have already officiated her sister’s and also her mothers wedding last few years. So much for that tradition of me being the family officiant.

That was a big “nope”. I have 7 days to hunt and not missing it for that particular event.
Planning payback for a big mulie that gave you the slip I assume?

I talk a big game but I was informed about a week ago that I would be attending a family friend's Friday night cookout the night before co muzz opener here. So the guys will be enjoying deer camp without me for the first night but I'll be getting up bright and early to be at my favorite glass knob before shooting time.

Eh, admittedly it is partially my fault for not confirming the dates were clear. As I once heard a very wise man (@Big Fin) say about the secret to a happy marriage, it is better to have peace than justice.

Think about how much peace you'll have while deer hunting, out in nature, you and the wildlife, no traffic, no city...:)

Really cool when the system refreshes at 8 seconds after 11, from 10:50 something, there's nothing left on the list from the reissued tags. How is that even possible that not one tag shows up on the leftover list?

well crap, didn't make it in time to make an effort at the deer tag on the list I was looking to try and get. O well. There were very few good tags to get this week so I'm sure the competition was extra stiff!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back