Leftover CO

I'm not sure on the PLO vs LPP. I know I could have gotten a tag guaranteed if I'll start putting a reminder on my phone to check on Tuesdays. There aren't any on the list right now but hopefully something will pop up.
Generally they are a few 2nd draw but maybe only 1 or 2 pop up the first few go rounds. I think once the early returns go thru it's pretty much almost 0 but I always look just in case

Good luck, may the internet gods be in your favor! 10 good tags and 10 very happy people soon to be!

How do you even know when you're too slow if the Reissue Preview List is still active? Can't seem to figure this process out.

Yup, I noticed the deer tag I was trying for hit exactly at 11:02 too. Congrats. Assuming its the one good one that was available!

There were a couple good ones, this tag is ok, but I saw a whopper there other day...now I just have to figure out how to get to him.

46AA8A12-2099-4EF5-94DD-B2C3F2B0D538.jpeg

Last edited:
Yup, I noticed the deer tag I was trying for hit exactly at 11:02 too. Congrats. Assuming its the one good one that was available!
Good is subjective, I saw at least 10 deer tags I'd be excited to hunt. Instead, I put family first and pulled an antelope doe tag to hunt with my daughters.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back