Yeti GOBOX Collection

Leftover CO

I sort of wish that they set this up with a queue line so once you get in the queue, you can determine whether or not its worth you time to still attempt. Although I fully understand how this all works now giving me an advantage over a vast majority of the people trying I'm sure, its a huge sink of time!

I sort of wish that they set this up with a queue line so once you get in the queue, you can determine whether or not its worth you time to still attempt. Although I fully understand how this all works now giving me an advantage over a vast majority of the people trying I'm sure, its a huge sink of time!
I vote a random queue. I hate the idea someone with faster internet can beat me in a rat race.

geez i might be blind or just too tired this morning but i don't see a dang thing on that list to get excited about. what's the hubbub?

I see what you are trying to do here....good try!

no for real! i must be an idiot today if there was anything good. all i saw was a lot of the usual leftover stuff that's leftover because it's always leftover. what did i overlook?

So to someone who isn't an expert on the Colorado leftover list. I'm looking for a unit XX deer tag. I intend to use it on my own private land (I messed up and didn't get the landowner stuff filled out until after the December 1st deadline). So do I need to just look every Wednesday for it? It isn't a high demand tag and only takes a point or two to draw depending on the season. Is this something that if I'm persistent at I would have a chance to pick one up? I've looked around to buy a landowner tag but haven't seen one available for sale.

oops, i was pulling up the wrong list. forgot we have to look at the preview list after initial leftover day

i'm more or less all tagged up, so i'm just looking for fun

So to someone who isn't an expert on the Colorado leftover list. I'm looking for a unit XX deer tag. I intend to use it on my own private land (I messed up and didn't get the landowner stuff filled out until after the December 1st deadline). So do I need to just look every Wednesday for it? It isn't a high demand tag and only takes a point or two to draw depending on the season. Is this something that if I'm persistent at I would have a chance to pick one up? I've looked around to buy a landowner tag but haven't seen one available for sale.

are there PLO tags in that unit? different from LPP. those might just be sitting there available. otherwise yeah just keep looking and a normal tag might pop up.

Preview list is posted on Tuesday for what will be newly released each Wednesday. Anything currently listed on the leftover list you can buy right now

I'm not sure on the PLO vs LPP. I know I could have gotten a tag guaranteed if I'll start putting a reminder on my phone to check on Tuesdays. There aren't any on the list right now but hopefully something will pop up.

Does anyone else get stuck with neverending captcha puzzles?

I probably did 10 puzzles at 1059 MT, by 1101 it gave me literally dozens more. I did captcha puzzles from 1101-1105, it was still giving them to me when I gave up just now.

Does anyone else get stuck with neverending captcha puzzles?

I probably did 10 puzzles at 1059 MT, by 1101 it gave me literally dozens more. I did captcha puzzles from 1101-1105, it was still giving them to me when I gave up just now.
Yes when I have attempted to do this on my internet at home. Must be something about an unsecure connection. At work, I never even get a single one.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back