Left-hand rifle options

I’ve been looking for and aftermarket stock for my Tikka for years. Can’t find one in like that is lightweight or to my liking yet.
I actually like Tikka's and factory stock. I have put a vertical grip on both of mine. They're very easy to change out and can be ordered on Amazon.

Unfortunately they dont make a lefty and supposedly have no plan to build one.

Stockys is now listing a left hand B&C T3 stock. The photos show a right hand stock, but the description says “Left Hand” and the right hand stock is listed separately. None are “in stock.” It might be worth giving them a call if you are interested in a B&C.

Stockys is now listing a left hand B&C T3 stock. The photos show a right hand stock, but the description says “Left Hand” and the right hand stock is listed separately. None are “in stock.” It might be worth giving them a call if you are interested in a B&C.
I was wrong, this is a new development me thinks. I checked their website and they show a left hand sporter version now, it wasnt there a few months ago when I checked.

I’ve been looking for and aftermarket stock for my Tikka for years. Can’t find one in like that is lightweight or to my liking yet.
Check Oregunsmithing, Mesa precision arms, and Manners has a bad ass new tikka stock with adjustable cheek piece. I put the vertical grip on my Tikka t3x and I am very happy with it.

I have a Savage 110 in 270 and love it. I have mine topped with a Vortex Strike Eagle ffp scope. It is q great combo for me. The Tikka is also a great rifle. I have shot both and think you would be happy with either.

Not a bolt, but worth remembering that the Ruger Number One is equally suitable for left or right handed shooters:

ry0bdzph.jpg

0S4hs85h.jpg

I've got a couple of them, and dearly love hunting with these Ruger single shot rifles.

Regards, Guy

I’m looking to buy a new rifle before next season. I am left handed and looking for a bolt action which limits some options. I was initially leaning toward the Tikka t3x lite stainless but can get a good deal on the Savage 110 storm. I think I’m set on getting either one in 270 if that makes a difference. Anybody compared these two before? Would the Tikka be worth the extra money?
Left handers get the short end of the stick. I have a Montana extreme ll. Accurate to 600 yards or more. If you can get an older used one I'd snatch it up. Company grew too fast and went bankrupt. I wouldn't touch one that came off the line right before they closed

My left handed wife has a Browning X-Bolt in lefty. My hunting buddy has a left handed Tikka. Both are happy with their rifles.

If I was buying a new rifle I'd wait and see if Tikka is coming out in left hand for their Rough Tec model. That's a sweet package for the $$

I have two lefty WBY Mark Vs.
What calibers do you have...and what is your opinion on the quality/Customer Service (if any)? I'm looking for a new rifle having sold my .30-06 and 300 Win Mag in the past 2 weeks. I got offers on them I couldn't refuse (sold them each for what I paid for the gun) but right now it's sell high/buy higher it seems. I am taking a serious look at a Weatherby.

What calibers do you have...and what is your opinion on the quality/Customer Service (if any)? I'm looking for a new rifle having sold my .30-06 and 300 Win Mag in the past 2 weeks. I got offers on them I couldn't refuse (sold them each for what I paid for the gun) but right now it's sell high/buy higher it seems. I am taking a serious look at a Weatherby.
I’ve had a 270 WBY magnum and currently have a 257 WBY magnum and a 300 WBY magnum. Outstanding fit and finish. I hear the customer service is good, but have never had the need for it myself.

Ruger Mark ii or hawkeye in left hand is a viable option as well. I'll second the #1 for a lefty. I love hunting with mine.

Tikka is probably the best dollars to donuts value in a left handed bolt rifle, imo, but the Browning is sexier.

I was in a similar boat a few years ago and decided on a Tikka Tx3 Lite Stainless in 300 WinMag. Fit and feel was just right for me. I've been very pleased with it so far.

We bought a Christensen Arms Mesa in left hand for my son this year. He likes it.
Handled a Mesa for the first time at a new LGS. Very much liked it. My boys will not be as fortunate as your. ;) Though I am buying the parts to make them an IN deer legal LH AR.

Back