Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Lead evidence

cjcj

BISMARCK, ND (AP) -- A government study says people who eat wild game shot with lead bullets tend to have higher lead levels in their blood.

The preliminary study was released Wednesday by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the North Dakota Health Department.

A state epidemiologist says the study found that the more recent the consumption, the higher the lead levels.

Health officials and the CDC collected blood samples this spring from more than 700 people in North Dakota. Most were adults who ate venison from deer killed with high-velocity ammunition.

State officials are recommending that pregnant women and children younger than 6 avoid meat from deer killed with lead bullets.

©2008 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.

Good now, I have an excuse as to my intellect. I think I even can feel the little lead bits cursing through my brain. What would I have been if I never eat venison? Maybe the great white hope for President.

Buzz ain't listening. Rumor has it he "leaded" another poor beast this morning. Ruthless.

I heard the same story...with a cell picture. I think I should adopt his hunting style...

Well I read something today that said either SD or ND were only accepting bow killed animals into their programs for the poor. Meaning that this years rifle kills, that alot of people donate, will just be tossed in the trash.

Well I read something today that said either SD or ND were only accepting bow killed animals into their programs for the poor. Meaning that this years rifle kills, that alot of people donate, will just be tossed in the trash.

so people been eating game shot with lead for centuries and its been no big deal?

big game if you think about it is not really a problem . bullet kills dear all that meat is cut out to do being bloodshot. lead poision doesnt happen that fast especially if no blood is flowing.

but look at birds you take a pheasant pulled the breast and stuff then you sit in in the fridge over night with salt water to draw the blood out. salt is an oxidizer especially to lead.

I know guys that eat game birds all year long been doing it for 20-40 years they are still alive and as healthy as a horse.
its just typical bullshit on lead and other metals getting into your system

Don't worry Delw... you most likely get more toxins from your smokes then game meat...My Wife is a pack a day lady...about $7.00 a pack....she is in better shape then me... I don't discount the studies ....but some people just have better genes anyway.

So very true!!! Go see someone literally being ate up with cancer and get back to me...

Wrong Boys...It is a bad nasty unhealthy habit.... But I have seen some people smoke a pack a day [ father in law] and still going strong at 80 Its rare but it happens....also seen too many healthy people die young..Genetics are huge!... it aint fairhump.

I don't smoke... I swim every day... try to eat right... yet my wife run's circles around me and has the body of a 35 yr old [ she's 52] she smokes at least a pack a day... has had our 2 kids eats the worst food [ sugar, donuts,etc] in the world...

Attachments

• 06-12-2007 06;21;00PM.JPG
    06-12-2007 06;21;00PM.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 48
Back