Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Law VEGAS...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Hey BROTHER, I read you're Mexican AND LDS......... MAn, I'm sorry to hear that ;) Shouldn't you be having Family home evening instead of posting so much ?!?!!?

Hey Moosie, it's not Monday night! Do you ever see me post on a Monday night? Besides, are you telling me you think I am posting too much? Okay, I hereby commit that, come June 19th, I will not post for at least another 19 days! Now it's religious oppression . . . alas and alack! ;) :rolleyes:

My post, however, was sent on a Sunday evening PST. Did you see me post last night? As we used to say in the barrio, Oy Vay! GF?, what the flip are you doing busting on the Reorgs? Sure they're messed up in their spiritual cognitive functions, but no more so than the remainder of the world (except of 144,000 of us). J/K. And don't go around slapping the Hispanics, my ancestral fathers used to hold the land grant where you presently reside. Don't make me invoke my rights and evict you . . . BTW, how goes the job hunt?

Hey, Moosie, while I'm at it, aren't you nestled in the bosom of Mormon Country up there in Idaho? You better be careful, if you haven't been nabbed yet, Got Fish? will nail you. I think he's a Bishop or something . . . ;)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back