Law vegas Lie guy

Delw

I recieved the stuff from law vegas today for cobra.. thanks law vegas....

can I bring it to the lake sat. to give to you Lie guy?
Delw

Hey Del,

Amberjack gave me a real nice new tackle bag to give to Cobra! Can I give it to ya if you're running into LieGuy?

John

Dang it Del, I wish I could fish Pleasant with y'all on saturday, but I have to work till 4:30. Maybe I can drop it off at your work or home before then.

John

if your up this way by all means stop by... call first to make sure i am here if not april will be...

Delw

Great Delw, I'm glad it got there. If Cobra needs anything specific, buzz me and let me know. I'm planning on coming down for a few days after my next trial is over. How are you looking for shirts (DelMart, of course). I may drop by and grab a couple.

Not a problema. I came down this week, but only for a day and a half. Hardly enough time to catch up on all the things my mother needed me to do with her. Next time I'll try to be down for 3-4 days (if the litigation gods approve). I'll let you know.

Del, shoot me an e-mail and let me know when and where to meet on Saturday. I'll be the guym with the huge toad. Or at least in a seventeen foot Javelin with 90 horse grey Johnson. Two fat guys in boat.

shoot me an email with your phone # on it.. [email protected]

I will give you a call tonight.........
I also have a bag from amberjack to give to you as well...John SWA just dropped it off.....

I am at work now and will be heading home around 3pm (fishing shows are on)

Delw

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kws82590
Back