Last Day to Update Your Credit Card for Arizona Draw

Lv2hnt

FYI:

Last day to make sure your credit card is in good shape for this year's Arizona draw for bighorn sheep, deer, etc. is TODAY (Thursday, June 25) --- credit cards should start getting hit tomorrow (Friday) morning ...

I'm trying to retain some hope, but if my luck in draws this year is a predictor, the draw odds will not work in my favor.
Still, everything's set up just in case ...

I’d like to draw all 3 I put in for, 1 would make me happy, but I expect none. I know it’s too early, but I check 16 times a day for the last three days.

We were talking about this, this morning... are there a lot of people that apply for a tag with credit cards that expire less than three weeks after the application deadline?

My crew and I swung for the fences this year with little points... lets see what happens. If not it'll have to be a left over deer tag

We were talking about this, this morning... are there a lot of people that apply for a tag with credit cards that expire less than three weeks after the application deadline?
I have had my card compromised by fraudulent charges twice in my life, and both times were within one week of the AZ deer and sheep draw.

I have had my card compromised by fraudulent charges twice in my life, and both times were within one week of the AZ deer and sheep draw.
Oof. That’s stressful!

Mine is ready to be charged tomorrow.
I don’t know how my wife would feel about drawing a great tag overshadowing her 30th birthday, but I am prepared to find out.

I once closed out a credit card without realizing it was the one I used for the draw. I remedied the problem prior to the draw thanks to their warning.

I just got hit as well!

Question: if you apply as a party does the person who submits the app get charged for both? Or will it hit each persons card that is on file?

Does the draw all happen at once and everyone finds out at the same time? Or does it take a couple of hours to get them all done? My fingers are still crossed!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back