Yeti GOBOX Collection

Last Arizona Non-Resident 1-Day Supplemental Hunter Safety Class for 2018!

Lv2hnt

For those non-residents who are still seeking a permanent bonus point and need to take the Arizona Hunter Education class to get it, the last Supplemental class for 2018 will be held on March 24th, here in Kingman.

This is a one-day class; hours from 7 a.m. till about 5 p.m.

Class size is limited in the numbers who can attend, so go to the Arizona Game & Fish website; look for Hunter Education, then look for the classroom section and for the March 24th date. Sign up and get your flight reservations made! Remember we are just 100 miles from Las Vegas.

The only requirement to take this class is that you must have taken Hunter Education in another state since 1980 and must be able to send your card to me via, FAX, text, or email. No card, no class; doesn't matter how old you are or how many years you've been hunting.

Anyone younger than 14 years old must have the Chief Instructor's permission to take the class and of course must have taken and graduated from Hunter Education in another state. This is a fast paced and advanced class; if students are not familiar with hunting, they may struggle with the final exam.

A local motel will offer rooms at a small discount for those coming in for the class. Give me call for details.

Graduate from the class and you will earn that permanent bonus point.

Remember the draw for deer and sheep is coming up!

Any questions? Call or text me at 928-303-9481.

Don Martin
Chief Instructor
Region 3
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

FYI, Don was instrumental in helping our disabled Heroes Rising Outdoors / Hunts for Heroes veteran tag out on a donated desert sheep tag this past December. Guess the good luck of me being in camp for 5 days wasn't so hot --- they tagged out on a very nice ram the morning after I left!

For those who want to take this Supplemental class here is how to register step-by-step.

Got to www.AZGFD.gov, and click on HUNTING.

The next page you will see a number of blocks for information.

Click on HUNTER EDUCATION

Look for CLASSROOM COURSE SCHEDULE

Scroll down to March 24th

Click on VIEW EVENT

Open the green box at the top right of the scree that says REGISTER NOW, fill it out and you're in!

Remember to complete the registration process, you MUST send me a copy of your Hunter Education card showing you have taken and graduated from a Hunter Education class since 1980.

Send it via email, text or FAX (928-681-2838)

Remember, the class size is limited, so register now and get your flights booked.

If you need a motel room, call me and I'll give you the numbers of a couple places you can stay at a reduced rate just for this class.

Don Martin
Chief Instructor
Region 3
928-303-9481 (cell)

Excellent class and a super easy way to get your bonus point. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who isn't applying for the same units that I do.

Anyone can take the on-line course, but non-residents need to take the class in-person here in Arizona to qualify for your permanent Arizona hunter safety bonus point. You can deliver a Vegas vacation for your bride at the same time! ;-)

You can call Don Martin about all things related to Arizona hunter safety. He's the guru and will be able to answer all your questions (including dates for future classes) ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back