Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

KUIU finally steps up

Oneye

Take a look at KUIUs instagram page. Jason, the founder, uploaded a video making it crystal clear he and KUIU are adamantly opposed to selling or transferring public lands. Kudos. Also on their Facebook page.

Last edited:
About time, maybe he can use his pull with his friend the president to get him to crush this once and for all

I was all over KUIU about this, emailed, Facebook messaged them and they said thus was coming. Glad they posted the video. KUIU supporting BHA would cement them as champions in my mind!

That's great to hear. That was becoming a deciding factor in my purchases as I still feel Kuiu and Sitka are alone in making the best gear.

That's great to hear. That was becoming a deciding factor in my purchases as I still feel Kuiu and Sitka are alone in making the best gear.

I agree I've bought KUIU, First Lite, and Sitka. I decided I would no longer buy KUIU if they didn't speak up about this. Supporting BHA or TRCP would give me even more reason to support them. Lately I've been buying First Lite and have loved everything I've got from them. KUIU is lighter, First Lite is great from everything I've got, and Sitka is also great. Glad they finally spoke up.

I agree I've bought KUIU, First Lite, and Sitka. I decided I would no longer buy KUIU if they didn't speak up about this. Supporting BHA or TRCP would give me even more reason to support them. Lately I've been buying First Lite and have loved everything I've got from them. KUIU is lighter, First Lite is great from everything I've got, and Sitka is also great. Glad they finally spoke up.

I completely agree! Now if Jason throws some support for BHA and/or TRCP and keeps vocal on the topic I will consider Kuiu once again. Until then, call me a hard-sell skeptic.

Did he say what they are committing to contribute to the effort? Or did he just say that they are against it?

Brendan Burns (and probably still has an active account here) is big in that company, surely some Montanan from here knows him well enough to get in touch with him and help get them (more?) involved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back