MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Kuiu, am I getting a good deal?

rjthehunter

Well I have an opportunity to buy a kuiu 5200 pack with frame and belt along with an additional 1850 bag for 350. It seems like a no brained, but what do yall think? It's a regular frame and s/m belt so would fit me.

Do you know what generation of frame and suspension it is? That would be a big determination for me

I'd pass personally. You can likely get into an MR Metcalf or similar bag w/frame for that. They were just on camofire the other day, and come up used here as well.

I don’t think you will be disappointed, now you just have to put it to work!

Which suspension system? If it's the Pro then go for it, I had an Ultra and thought the waist belt was a little thin when carrying heavy loads. Either way it's still a "good deal" for both bags and a frame.

Not a bad deal. What I’d do is upgrade the suspension to the new Pro suspension. Then use the old Icon pro suspension and turn the 1850 bag into a daypack without the frame.

It's shipped and on it's way! I'll report back with pics when I get it. It's in great shape. I'll see how everything fits. My girlfriend needs a pack and I figure if she gets a Kuiu frame and suspension and a bag if she needs one, everything will be interchangeable and it'll work best for us and our different endeavors we go on!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back