Kuiu, am I getting a good deal?

rjthehunter

Well I have an opportunity to buy a kuiu 5200 pack with frame and belt along with an additional 1850 bag for 350. It seems like a no brained, but what do yall think? It's a regular frame and s/m belt so would fit me.

Do you know what generation of frame and suspension it is? That would be a big determination for me

I'd pass personally. You can likely get into an MR Metcalf or similar bag w/frame for that. They were just on camofire the other day, and come up used here as well.

I don’t think you will be disappointed, now you just have to put it to work!

Which suspension system? If it's the Pro then go for it, I had an Ultra and thought the waist belt was a little thin when carrying heavy loads. Either way it's still a "good deal" for both bags and a frame.

Not a bad deal. What I’d do is upgrade the suspension to the new Pro suspension. Then use the old Icon pro suspension and turn the 1850 bag into a daypack without the frame.

It's shipped and on it's way! I'll report back with pics when I get it. It's in great shape. I'll see how everything fits. My girlfriend needs a pack and I figure if she gets a Kuiu frame and suspension and a bag if she needs one, everything will be interchangeable and it'll work best for us and our different endeavors we go on!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back