Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Kudos Trout Unlimited

TU is a great organization, proud to be a long gone member

I'm guessing you meant life long. TU and RMEF have been a couple of the wildlife organizations who have actually stepped to the plate on this issue. I know of several other organizations against the land transfer as well, who just hold their tongue to save face it seems. TU, RMEF, BHA, and TRCP and true champions of public land and I hope more will join in.

TU is one of those conservation groups that we really feel the effects of here in MT. Trout is king, and fly fishing so much a part of our culture. Worth signing the petition if you havent yet.

I'm guessing you meant life long. TU and RMEF have been a couple of the wildlife organizations who have actually stepped to the plate on this issue. I know of several other organizations against the land transfer as well, who just hold their tongue to save face it seems. TU, RMEF, BHA, and TRCP and true champions of public land and I hope more will join in.

The voice to text I was using sucks. Thanks!

You nailed it in regards to the organizations you listed. I think that what stands out in them is the sense of comonality they all have. What I mean by that is they all understand that this issue is the cornerstone being Sportman as conservationists. If we loose this fight we will loose a piece of the American experience, not only for ourselves buy for our children.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back